Gangbang: Aliyah Likit [Gangland #39 Sc #3]

Taken from Gangland #39, Scene 3. Aliyah Likit serves up food to 3 'brothers', and instead ends up being the main course after being flipped on her back, laid out on the table and fucked. Features blow-jobs, vaginal, anal, DP, and the obligatory facial money shots. For my money, I've always found Aliyah a bit too reserved and passive in the few movies that I have seen her in. Despite the initial premise, this is rather a tepid scene - as opposed to Lyla Lei's Gangland scene.
335MB avi split into 4 file parts:
x3 100MB
x1 35MB
Hosted on RS - I have a Premium account so take your time. Unless RS delete them (which seems to be a frequent occurence these days), they will not be deleted.
Use a file-joiner application such as HJsplit to re-assemble once all parts have been downloaded into a directory.
Rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/6876497/gangland-39-devils-films-scene-3-crec.avi.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/6876514/gangland-39-devils-films-scene-3-crec.avi.002
http://rapidshare.com/files/6876463/gangland-39-devils-films-scene-3-crec.avi.003
http://rapidshare.com/files/6876342/gangland-39-devils-films-scene-3-crec.avi.004

<< Home