A modern parable to corrupt the impressionable minds of Harajuku girls.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Asian: Maia Ginger

Image hosted by Fapomatic.com

I have only recently discovered Maia Ginger, a gorgeous big breasted half Thai - half ethnicity I have yet to determine, adult entertainment model. Her skin tone reminds me of French porn star Julia Chanel, as I cannot place her ethnicity. Absolutely gorgeous skin tone and completely natural breasts and ass.

In this scene, she demonstrates her sexual life with her on-screen 'husband' (who looks like a regular in any Pattaya bar), before she is joined by his friend [Brian Surewood - the guy who is a doppleganger for the Undertaker in WWE] and given a severe fucking and is allowed to give Maia a creampie. An act of extreme magnanimity on behalf of the 'husband', I'll think you'll agree.

There are 10 file parts in .ASF format - each approx 45MB. Therefore, I have placed 2 file parts into separate RAR files for your convenience (5 RAR files in total). Each RAR file hence contains 2 individually playable .ASF files.

No password.

Files:
http://rapidshare.com/files/7769105/Hot_Creampie_Shots_1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7777355/Hot_Creampie_Shots2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7781301/Hot_Creampie_Shots3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7785690/Hot_Creampie_Shots4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/7789533/Hot_Creampie_Shots5.rar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home